Greg's Family

Greg's entire family -- December 2008

Greg's family is very supportive of our children and our adoptions. They love us and think that the more babies and grandchildren, the better!

My family has always been supportive of me in everything that I have done or wanted to accomplish. I have great memories growing up of all the activities that we did together. We spent lots of time together going on various trips, going snow skiing, and going water skiing. We all share a tight bond and I speak to my parents and siblings at least once a week -- usually much more. I feel blessed to have been born into such a wonderful family and strive to bring that love that I was raised with into my own family.

Greg's parents live in Nevada. They come to visit us a few times a year, so we see them regularly. His dad is a railroad engineer and his mom is a stay-at-home grandma.

His sister, Jennifer, lives with her husband and three children in Utah. Jennifer is a stay-at-home mom and her husband works at BYU. They have a 7-year old daughter, a 4-year old son, and a 1-year old son.

His other sister, Mandy, lives with her husband and 1-year old son in Utah as well. Mandy stays at home and works a few hours a month for Marriott. Her husband works in the family business as a welder.

Greg's family is also very close and they are also very involved with each other's lives. We are very thankful for them.